Blogger Widgets Get Answer From Quran & Sunnha

Pages

welcome

Get answers from Quran & sunnha, so ask your question.Make this page your final destination to get convincing answers in the light of QURAN & SUNNHA

hello sir, first thanks for your kind service towards us, I’m a restaurant owner & I want to know can I keep my restaurant open while ramdan, as many imams of the locality had told me to keep it close, I want your suggestion, & also I want to know your name?

Answer:

There is nothing in shariah which prohibits any believer from serving/selling food to any one(Muslim/ non-Muslim) who is not fasting. So Islam doesn’t snatch your right for trade while Ramadan and you are well with in your right to have your restaurant open and there is absolutely no harm in it. And Allah alone knows the best.