Blogger Widgets Get Answer From Quran & Sunnha

Pages

welcome

Get answers from Quran & sunnha, so ask your question.Make this page your final destination to get convincing answers in the light of QURAN & SUNNHA

A/A I am from Indian occupied Kashmir, can I serve food to any ill person in my family while I’m fasting, as I have heard that it is prohibited for a person who is fasting to serve food to any one who is not fasting, if it is true then how can I serve my old father who is unable to fast due to illness, jazakalla?

Answer:

Ramadan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an as a guide to mankind also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong). So everyone of you (believers) who is present (or witnesses) the month should spend it in fasting but if anyone is ill or on a journey the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful. QURAN[2:185]

Dear sister it is a lie that you can not serve food to those who are not fasting, shariah has neither set any restriction nor is there any harm in serving food to those who are not fasting, while fasting hours. And Allah alone knows the best.